Tuesday, June 5, 2012

So it has been a while since my last post. I've attended every council meeting since being appointed to fill the Ward 1 Council seat back in January. I've attended every Board of Education meeting so far with one exception. I've worked with the Community Development, Deer Management Committee and recently met Susan Reinhart of the "People with Challenges" group and look forward to working with them. Today is a special day. I've won my first public election. My name was officially listed on the June 5, 2012 ballot for the unfinished term for Town Council Ward 1. I'll be interested in finding out how many folks voted for me. Also on the ballot was Mitt Romney as presidential candidate for the November 2012 election. Looking forward to having him as our next President of the United States. He'll put us back on the road to recovery and help facilitate job growth for the US. I'm looking forward to all the celebration and excitement that will be in Denville as we celebrate 100 years in 2013. I'll look to help organize and be apart of the planning. It will be a great year for Denville. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment